1. Click on Start .
2. Click on Run . If you cannot find
RUN, type it in the search box.
3. Type “regedit” without quotes. Thiswill launch the Registry Editor.
4. Navigate to
5. In the work area, double click on Start .
6. In the Value Data box, enter 4.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close Registry Editor and refresh your desktop.
9. To re-enable access to your USB
ports, enter 3 in the Value Data
box in Step 6 .
Try it yourself to make your PC
invulnerable from data theft and
malware which spread through USB
ports. This works on Windows XP,
Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8