There are some hidden secrets inside the application
window XP and sometimes we do not know …
the following list is a list of confidential applications are:
To run the applications below:[/color]
Open a command prompt and Type the name of the program (example:
or click Start -> Run and Type in the name of the program (example: cleanmgr.exe).
1. Disk Cleanup = cleanmgr.exe
Used to cleanup disk
2. Character Map = charmap.exe
Used to search for unusual characters
3. Dr Watson = drwtsn32.exe
Used for troubleshooting on the PC.
4. DirectX diagnosis = dxdiag.exe
Used for diagnosis audio video card
5. Private character editor = eudcedit.exe
Used to create a new character in your windows
6. IExpress Wizard = iexpress.exe
Used to create self-extracting / self-installing package. such as a Zip file
7. MICR * Synchronization Manager = mobsync.exe soft
Used to make sincronisasi.
8. Clipboard Viewer = clipbrd.exe
Used to view the content of the Windows clipboard
9. Windows Media Player 5.1 = mplay32.exe
Used to open Windows Media Player version 5.1
10. ODBC Data Source Administrator = odbcad32.exe
Used for database
11. Object Packager = packager.exe
Used to insert an object into a file.
12. System Configuration Editor = sysedit.exe
Used to change the system.ini and win.ini
13. Syskey = syskey.exe
Used to configure an account on the windows.
14. MICR * soft Telnet Client = telnet.exe
Used to connect to the Internet before there was a browser.
15. Driver Verifier Manager = verifier.exe
Used for monitoring drivers in your windows
16. Windows for Workgroups Chat = winchat.exe
Used to chat sec
17. System configuration = msconfig.exe
Used to control startup programs
18. System Monitor = perfmon.exe
Used to monitor your PC.
19. Program Manager = progman.exe
Is inherited from Windows 3.x desktop shell
Used to set the group policy and authorization, if you use Active Directory.
21. Remote Access phone book = rasphone.exe
It is applications like phone book
22. Registry Editor = Regedt32.exe [also regedit.exe]
Used for tweaking and editing windows registry
23. Network shared folder wizard = shrpubw.exe
Used to create a shared network folder
24. Siganture file verification tool = sigverif.exe
Used to verify signatures
25. Volume Control = sndvol32.exe
Used to display the sound control in the System Tray